From time to time TNEC will promote a new course on our News and Updates page to inform readers of exciting new happenings at TNEC. Here is one instance we can do that.
Emergency Medical Response: First Aid, CPR, Blood Borne Pathogen and Stop the Bleed Course
APRIL 26th 8:00 AM – 4:30PM Delivery at UMass Lowell/TNEC Training Facility
Cost $175.00 Click Here to Register
What does this course teach?
- First aid basics;
- Medical Emergencies;
- Injury Emergencies;
- Environmental Emergencies;
- Preventing illness and injury;
- Adult CPR and AED use;
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies;
- Optional modules in Child CPR AED and Infant CPR;
- Optional modules in bloodborne pathogens.
STOP THE BLEED: You’ll gain the ability to recognize life-threatening bleeding, act quickly and effectively to control bleeding once you learn three quick techniques. This course helps you to become empowered to make a life-or-death difference when a bleeding emergency happens.
Each Student after completing the course modules will receive:
- American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver First Aid CPR \AED Completion card
- The New England Consortium Blood Borne Pathogen Certificate
- STOP THE BLEED Completion Certificate
- CPR Face Shield Mask Keychain
For more information about our courses and how you can bring them to your site.
Please contact David_Coffey@uml.edu.