Course Fees & Payment Options
|Cost Per Student||Public State/Federal Agencies||Private|
|40-Hour Hazardous Waste Site Worker Training Certification||$600||$650|
|24-Hour Emergency Responder Basic Health and Safety Training||$400||$450|
|8-Hour Hazardous Waste Site Worker Refresher||$170||$195|
|8-Hour Emergency Responder Refresher||$170||$195|
|8-Hour Hazardous Waste Site Worker Supervisor||$170||$195|
|OSHA 10 Construction Safety||$195||$195|
TNEC is dedicated to making your training pleasant and stress free. Our flexible payment options are designed to make paying for training services as convenient as possible. For your convenience The New England Consortium accepts payment for training by credit card, purchase order or check.
When paying by credit card
Credit card information can be provided online when registering for training.
When paying by purchase order
Email Judy_Martineau@uml.edu a copy of the purchase order or mail via USPO to the name and address listed below. Please include the following:
- Purchase Order Number
- Billing Address
- Student(s) Name
- Course Name And Course Number
- Course Date
When paying by check
- You may pay with either a business or personal check.
- The New England Consortium also accepts certified checks, traveler’s checks, bank checks, money orders.
- We regret we cannot accept: counter, temporary, starter checks or checks without a physical address (No PO Boxes)
- The check should be made payable to “UMASS LOWELL”
- You may write one check for multiple students
- Please be sure when submitting checks to include the following information: student name(s), course name / number and the date of the training.
Mail check payments to:
ATTENTION: Judy Martineau
The New England Consortium – UMass Lowell
Wannalancit Business Center
600 Suffolk Street, Suite 513, 5th Floor
Lowell, MA 01854
Discounts on Trainings
The New England Consortium has provided excellent training to federal and state agencies, small businesses and large multi-national corporations since 1987. Many companies and agencies over the years have sent multiple employees to our 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Site Health and Safety courses and the 8-Hour Refresher. To thank our loyal customers and for those who are choosing us for the first time and who send more than three employees to our trainings over a one year period, we will begin to offer up to a 15% discount on the price of the course.
To find out if you are eligible for the discount pricing contact David Coffey, Training Manager, at 978-934-3296 or e-mail David_Coffey@uml.edu, or Annemieke Tapp at 978-934-3329 or e-mail Annemieke_Tapp@uml.edu.